Advertisers Terms and Conditions
Content of Advertisements
1. Good Access Guide accepts advertisements in good faith and expects that advertisers will provide an accurate and fair description of their property.
2. All advertisements should comply with relevant UK legislation including the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (which covers misleading prices) and the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 (which covers false descriptions) and the The advertiser agrees to indemnify Good Access Guide against all claims and costs arising out of any misleading information in the advertisement.
3. Good Access Guide will take every care to reproduce faithfully the copy, contact details, prices, and images provided to us by advertisers. We will not however be held liable for any loss arising out of any omission or error on our part.
4. Good Access Guide reserves the right to determine the layout and design of advertisements, and (at our discretion) make alterations to submitted text or images, should we consider any to be necessary. Good Access Guide will not be held liable for any loss arising out of such alterations or amendments.
Photographs and Materials
5. Good Access Guide will take the utmost care of all hard copy, materials and print photographs provided for the preparation of advertisements, but cannot be held liable for any loss or damage however caused.
6. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure they have the right to reproduce any photographs or digital images which they supply to us. The advertiser agrees to indemnify Good Access Guide against all claims and costs arising out of any copyright infringement for such photographs or images.
7. All digital images produced by Good Access Guide from photographs supplied by advertisers are the property of Good Access Guide, and shall not be reproduced without our permission.
8. Good Access Guide cannot be held responsible or liable for any damages or loss howsoever incurred, including consequential losses such as lost revenue, in connection with advertising on a Good Access Guide website.
9. Good Access Guide will (at our sole discretion) include one link per advertisement to the advertisers own website. This link will be placed beneath the advertisers contact details at the end of the advertisement. We reserve the right to refuse such links, or remove them without notice, should we deem it appropriate.
10. Each advertisement relates to a particular property, amenity or service, which is given a unique reference number. It is not allowable to substitute a different property, amenity or service, by changing the text and photographs on an advertisement.
Termination, Refusal or Withdrawal of Advertising
11. Good Access Guide reserves the absolute right to refuse to accept any advertisement submitted. If a cheque has been received by post this will be returned, or if the advertisement has been paid for on-line a full refund will be made. Any materials submitted by post will be returned. Under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by Good Access Guide for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, or the time/cost involved in submitting the advertisement etc.
12. If Good Access Guide receives a complaint about a property, we reserve the right to remove that property from our web site without notice, if in our opinion the complaint is reasonably substantiated. Such complaints could relate to the condition or maintenance of the property, the accuracy of an advertisement, unacceptable booking conditions or procedures, lack of satisfactory or adequate response to complaints etc. In all cases our decision will be final. A refund will normally be made pro-rata for the remaining unused period of the advertisement, however under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by Good Access Guide for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of revenue, re-advertising costs etc.
13. The advertiser may choose to withdraw their advertisement from the Good Access Guide website at any time – please notify us in writing (e-mail or letter). They may also request that that their advertisement is reinstated at any time during the contracted period of advertising. Please note that the period of advertising will not be extended to allow for the time when the advertisement was not displayed on the web site.
Level of Service
14. Good Access Guide will make every effort to provide advertisers with a quality service. We will strive to approve new advertisements, and changes to existing advertisements as rapidly as we possibly can. However, as we have no control over the number of adverts that we receive at any time, we are unable to guarantee response times
15. This website handles Business to Business transactions. As a consequence of this they are not covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. However, if you change your mind about advertising within seven days of placing your order we will refund fully any amounts you may have paid to us.
Contact us at email@example.com